Introducing the ARI SHORTS by designer brand IO Dreams, the perfect combination of elegance and chic style.
These shorts feature engels hem at the bottom, creating a unique and eye-catching look.
Pair them with the Gaby Bomber Blouse, also created by IO Dreams, for a complete and sophisticated outfit.
The bright orange color is flattering and complementary, making it the perfect choice for spring and summer.
Crafted from 100% lyocell, a fabric that is arguably the most eco-friendly, you can feel good about your purchase.
Lyocell is sourced from organic and renewable sources and processed via a low energy, low water, closed-loop system that recycles over 99.5% of the chemicals/solvents used in production, with the remaining 0.5% discharged as non-hazardous effluent.
To care for your ARI SHORTS, wash them preferably in cold water and iron at a very low temperature or only with steam.
Invest in a garment that not only looks good but also contributes to a better world with the ARI SHORTS.
Why not try our signature personal styling service?